Refactoring Browser for 3.7a

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Sun Feb 15 11:47:35 UTC 2004

Hi Marcus

Actually, we didn't intend to use this directory listing also from the
webbrowser since there is a much richer list if you navigate to the project.
But it seems that people also want to use this one (maybe just because you
have a direct url...).
We've fixed  this now to work with the web browser too.

Cheers,
Adrian

PS: Now, there's also a global rss-feed which lists the public versions of
all projects (so, this may get quite big...)