Refactoring Browser for 3.7a

Bert Freudenberg bert at impara.de
Sun Feb 15 12:37:40 UTC 2004

I see you "fixed" it by adding a "base href" tag to the page. The
proper way would be to answer with an HTTP redirect to the same URL
with a slash appended ("http://kilana.unibe.ch:8888/Refactory" is
immediately redirected to "http://kilana.unibe.ch:8888/Refactory/").
All webservers do it this way, so we usually do not even notice the
appended slash in th browser ...

- Bert -