Remaining to-do items for 3.7

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Feb 16 08:24:01 UTC 2004

Hi guys

A new bunch of nice fixes just arrived in the stream. Excellent but we
will need help.
I think that this is important that we make a final list and do it. So
where do we put priority?

By the way this tends to prove that the community is really alive and
that the assets it produces
that are not lost.

See my next email for another problem I see right now.

Stef