Dependencies in SM (was Re: Another Monticello/SAR question)

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Tue Feb 17 11:00:42 UTC 2004

Avi Bryant <avi at beta4.com> wrote:
> We really, really need dependencies in SM - I'm tempted to add them in
> the quickest and dirtiest way I can and then hope the community bullies
> Göran into including them even though they're not done "right"...

I think that would be an unwise course of action. :) Seriously -
whichever solution we pick is going to be built upon really, really
quickly and then we will have a really hard time moving to something
else.

So IMHO it better be "right enough" from the start.

Proposal: I can start focus on dependencies in SM *right now* if someone
else steps up and help me with TFNR. Anyone? Anyone? Anyone? Anyone?
(multicast)

If not - tough. You will have to wait a bitty longer.

regards, Göran