[BUG] Off-by-one error in 3.7a-5707 PLM drag-and-drop (more ChangeSorter details)

Brent Vukmer bvukmer at blackboard.com
Tue Feb 17 19:41:44 UTC 2004

I notice that if I drag the changeset out in a straight line
*horizontally* from the ChangeSorter list pane, then drag down and drop
onto my target morph -- everything works fine.

However if I drag the changeset out of the ChangeSorter either
diagonally or vertically (i.e., cutting across some other element in the
list pane), then a changeset other than the one I selected gets dropped
into my target morph.

HTH,
Brent