Squeak in college education

Rob Withers rwithers12 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 18 04:26:10 UTC 2004

You are so right.   The liberal arts colleges I am familiar with focus
solely on educating undergraduates.  It is about providing new
perspectives and the means to educate yourself.   In these schools, an
engineering degree is considered a vocational subject!   Squeak ought
to flourish in these kinds of places because it is a multidisciplinary
tool.  ..and it is free.   I'll bet there are some small education
departments that might be excited.  Introduce it to them with college
level content and then sell the childhood education facilities.   We
need a virtual Squeak College.  Heck, it's just one more website - why
stop now?    ;-)