Using Monticello and SqueakSource and distributing packages

Timothy Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Wed Feb 18 05:35:40 UTC 2004

Slightly different question for MC - given that my main machine is not
currently on the net, which packages in which versions should I load
into a 5707 image to put together a system which I can use to start
trying to use MC to track the development of VMMaker?

MC version?
SARBuilder?
PackageLoader? (Or can I download the others and merely install them?
When I 'download' in with SM2 where do the dang files go? I can't see
them anywhere)

Which files/directories do I need to copy across along with the
resulting image/changes?

tim