[ANN] BFAV 2.05 ( Recommended upgrade )

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Wed Feb 18 14:01:32 UTC 2004

"Brent Vukmer" <bvukmer at blackboard.com> writes:

> Folks using the cutting edge 3.7alpha image should be aware that as of 3.7a-5707, there is a known bug (caused by the recent Chronology updates) that breaks “load updates” for the BFAV2.  A
> fix has been submitted, tested and approved for this bug – but the fix is not yet in the update stream.
>
> Until the fix is added to the update stream, reviewers working from 3.7a-5707 or later images need to load this before opening the BFAV:
>
> http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/attachments/20040215/a8caa1f7/FixObsoleteChronologyClasses-nk.cs.obj

I'm trying to use BFAV2 for the first time with an 3.7a-5707 image and
the ChronologyClasses fix without success.
When i launch the BFAV browser, i got the following error :
HTTP response is nil, unable to proceed.

--
Serge Stinckwich                                         -< )
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD                /~\