[BFAV] No new posts loading

Brent Vukmer bvukmer at blackboard.com
Wed Feb 18 16:55:54 UTC 2004

> I've found sometimes I have to *cough* help BFAV2 a bit. By
> "help" I mean wipe out the files in the
> bfav.squeakfoundation.org directory - listing, listing.zip,
> listversion, latest.zip.

Yeah, we've changed some things on the server in the past month or two;
we've tried to make the BFAV able to handle such changes, but that
"handle various server-side changes" logic in the client needs to be
robustified.

Hmmm..  Anyone care to write some unit tests for this part of the
client? :)  Contributions would be most welcome.