new release of MC (highly recommended upgrade)

Brian Brown rbb at techgame.net
Wed Feb 18 20:03:38 UTC 2004

On Feb 18, 2004, at 12:50 PM, Avi Bryant wrote:

> On Feb 18, 2004, at 9:23 AM, Brian Brown wrote:
>
>> Ok, seems in MCMczReader>>extractInfoFrom: it's creating a new
>> MCVersionInfo, the first argument of the constructor is name:
>>
>> It's passing in (dict at: #name), but dict only has #id for a key,
>> not #name.
>>
>> that is where it is returning the error.
>
> Which package is this happening with?  Does it have dependencies?

It was happening with two packages of those I tried, Monticello 123 and
BFAV 2.05. BFAVInstaller has dependences, but it go through all of the
them and only gave the error on the BFAV 2.05 package. I loaded a fresh
3.7-5707 and everything works fine. The image I was working with was
current to 5707 as well.