Pending Mac VM 3.7.2b1

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Thu Feb 19 05:34:39 UTC 2004

Based on Tim's VM Maker changes I've build a 3.7.2b1 Macintosh Carbon
VM.

This contains:
Changes for the Xcode 1.x update.
Changes for NPSqueak for Safari v1.2 to support full screen mode
without hanging.
The Classic macintosh VM now returns the unicode values for the
character entered, versus the 1984 virtual key code, so
that Tweak can function correctly.

If some folks want to try building it, since Craig reported some
initial setup problems {which I hope I've fixed} that would be great.

I'll push out the 3.7.2b1 VM in a few days once I'm happy it passes the
smoke test.

Having a virgin XCode setup also helps, since some of my assumptions on
the readme are/were dependent on
user tool configuration choices not matching the initial Apple setup.
===