[WinCE] Halos without keyboard

Alejandro F. Reimondo aleReimondo at smalltalking.net
Thu Feb 19 14:11:22 UTC 2004

Hi,
I have found the current "reduced" images innappropiate
 for using with computers without a keyboard (like palm
 sized computers with pens).
The better image I have tested is the mini.image but it does not
 have Morphic inside. (this image is ok but now too small
 for devices with 64Mb :-)
The TinyImage found at http://www.reasonability.net/ipaq
 has morphic but it is not clear for me how to enable
 the halos (no "alt" key and events are for click and
 no mouse-move events are generated by the OS).
Also resizing the windows under morphic does
 end because the events are not managed in a
 secure manner (can´t break the resizing loop
 and then you loose control of the ambient because
 the window will get control of the input device for ever).
Have anyone worked to evade this limits
 on input mechanism when a mouse+keyboard
 are not present?
regards,
Ale.