Rendezvous/Zeroconf in Squeak

Brent Vukmer bvukmer at blackboard.com
Thu Feb 19 18:08:45 UTC 2004

Is anybody working on this right now?  Anyone interested?

Rendezvous capabilities would be cool in a lot of ways, IMO.  For
example I imagine that sharing Project "galleries" via Rendezvous for
example would be really nice.

I have *thought* about working on it... But I haven't done any actual
coding yet :) I went so far as to download and read the
jRendezvous/JmDNS code, but no farther. I'd be interested in helping out
though - testing, writing unit-tests, writing code - if someone else has
got some momentum going.

Thanks,
Brent