[BUG] Hierarchy List Morph - Lines wrong file on SM2 ?

Thomas A Petersen tpeterse at csc.com
Thu Feb 19 20:31:00 UTC 2004

Fellow Squeakers,

I attempted to load the hierarchy list enhancements – lines package from
SqueakMap and got a ‘this is not a proper gzip’ error.  Thinking that it
was the usual misnamed .cs thing, I renamed it and started to file it in.
The file appears to actually be an HTML printout of the .cs.

Does anyone know where the correct file can be found?

Thanks much,
tap

P.S.  Squeak is a great place to think.  It just keeps getting better.