Problems finding items with BFAV

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Thu Feb 19 20:46:30 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-02-19 at 13:38, ducasse wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have several items that I cannot find using BFAV.
>
> I resent this one so that I could approve but I cannot find it:
>
> From:  ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
> Subject: [KCP]SnapshotSavingCleanupsPostKCP110
> Date: 17 février2004 14:03:35 GMT+01:00
> To: squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org

This one does not show up in BFAV2 because only messages with one or
more of the tags [FIX], [BUG], [ENH], [ANN], [GOODIE] are recognized as
being relevant to BFAV.

> Same for this one
>
> From: ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
> Subject: Re:[FIX] TextEmphasis class(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand:
> #plain
> Date: 8 février2004 12:11:05 GMT+01:00
> To: squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org

Can you provide some other information about this post?  Perhaps the
body of the message or better yet the message-id?  There are several
posts from you on this date with this title but none of the times seem
to quite match.  You are aware of the filtering preferences I assume?
The threads on this subject are mostly closed.

Ken