Apple fonts in 3.7?

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Fri Feb 20 02:20:57 UTC 2004

On Feb 19, 2004, at 5:48 PM, Andreas Raab wrote:

> The current state may be an improvement with regard to licensing but
> it's
> certainly not an improvement for the look and feel of Squeak.

I have to say I agree.  With all due respect, I think Squeak has
generally taken a large step backwards in look and feel between 3.6 and
3.7.  It's not a huge deal, but it is a bit of a shame.  For me
personally, it's especially annoying that two of the changes I dislike
(New York font gone, new scrollbar arrows) don't have any easy
preference setting to undo them.

Ah well.  I think I'm in the minority, and I can live with that.

Avi