[BUG] FileStream>isSourceFileSuffix: & senders

ken at kencausey.com ken at kencausey.com
Fri Feb 20 14:56:27 UTC 2004

Here's my 2 cents on this issue.  From a general use perspective it
seems incorrect to me for FileStream class>>isSourceFileSuffix: to
accept '*'.  In some cases I could understand users of this method
wanting to accept '*' but that should be up to them as other users would
want a string test.  I'm sending this to Ned as he seems to be the
primary user of this method.  And to Henrik Gedenryd who appears to have
last changed this method.

<This post brought to you by BFAV2>