Apple fonts in 3.7?

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Fri Feb 20 15:08:40 UTC 2004

Hi boris

Thanks for your advice. I also think that one day is just enough to get
a first draft of the font.
I will give a try.

> In my tool I suppress DefaultFixedTextStyle and DefaultTextStyle
> because I tought that it is not a good idea to display a font under
> two different list items. This is of course a personal view.

I think that you are right.
I do not know why I was looking for apple in the name of the font :)
So that why's I thought that the default font were holding them. I was
simply idiot.

>> I saw that the accu fonts have problem with L (lowercase) and one (1).
>> The pipe is also a problem as it moves between the
>> different size. But this can be fixed. How do we proceed? Is there
>> somebody willing to fix accufont?
>
> I will look at it, but for now I cannot promise that I will be
> able to produce something better.

OK I will try to produce one font in 15 pixels.

Stef