Squeak-3.7: Title-Bar Buttons

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Fri Feb 20 17:57:58 UTC 2004

I can confirm that I am able to reproduce this is 3.7a-5707 with a
3.6-g2 linux VM on an Athlon 1700.  It's very difficult however and
unlikely to happen accidentally.

I suspect that what's going on is that the location of the handMorph is
being queried some time after the event occurs and that location is
being used rather than the location of the event.

Just my guess.

Ken