Going for Adam's cleanup.sar

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Sat Feb 21 11:11:37 UTC 2004

Hi all!

I just have a few minutes here - haven't had time to read the last 140
emails.
Anyway, just chatted with Ken - the party is about to finish within the
hour.

We started looking at the cleanup.sar from Adam. It has suffered at
least a little code rot - so we need to go through it one by one (it is
a whole bunch of changesets).

Tomorrow I will have some time so I will start doing this in alphabetic
order. That is the order they are installed too - if you install the sar
from SM.

So now you know I am doing his tomorrow! I will then post about my
progress.

Both Ken and I think we really need to push this in now or else it will
just suffer more coderot. Sure, some parts of the cleanup might be "a
bit ugly" - but better to get it in and then we can post BUG reports on
the ugliness we find, so that we can pick those issues up later one by
one.

regards, Göran

PS. And THANKS to Ken for his heroic effort hosting the 24-hour party. I
couldn't attend many hours, but it seems quite a few people did show up
and my BFAV just loaded about 90 posts - so something must have been
done. :)