Squeak-3.7: Title-Bar Buttons

Lukas Renggli renggli at student.unibe.ch
Sat Feb 21 11:21:09 UTC 2004

Hi,

>> - Make a drag and drop in a browser of a method into a class, where
>> the method can't be compiled ( inst var ) so that the debugger comes
>> up ( and the dragNdrop operation is perhaps not completed correctly ).

this makes the problem much easier to reproduce

> Do this:
> * open a Transcript
> * do from a Workspace
> 	Utilities cleanseOtherworldlySteppers.
> 	World clearCommandHistory.
> 	Smalltalk garbageCollect.

and this fixes the problem related to the invalid above drag-and-drop
operation.

> and see if:
> * the Transcript shows that anything was removed

Without doing the drag-and-drop trick before my image doesn't print
anything when evaluating the above code.

> * the problem is still there

And I'm still able to reproduce the problem, however it seems to be
slightly more difficult (or am I just too tired?).

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli