[BUG]Celeste cannot be loaded from SqueakMap with 5707

bernhard at pieber.com bernhard at pieber.com
Sat Feb 21 21:35:13 UTC 2004

Adam Spitz <adspitz at yahoo.ca> wrote:
> bernhard at pieber.com wrote:
> > I got the following message dialog:
> > Error occurred during install:
> > TimeZone is defined elsewhere
>
> Thanks! It should be fixed now.
Thank you for the fast response! I tried it out and it worked well. I
attach a small change which makes decodeMimeHeader more robust in case
some mail client sends corrupt header fields. I had some in my MailDB
which caused a debugger. Do you have some public accessible repository
where I should publish any further changes? If not, how about
SqueakSource? Or do you prefer to get them sent by mail?

Thanks again for your support!

- Bernhard