Apple fonts in 3.7?

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Wed Feb 25 05:26:53 UTC 2004

I briefly looked at your new Accuny12 (10pt), and the spacing problems
appear to be fixed, so it's looking pretty good so far... I haven't
gone over them with a fine-toothed comb though.

I don't necessarily want to be the only person to see these before they
go in, and there's no harm in others trying these out, so I'm going to
post them here.

I loaded them via Boris' font editing tool... I guess .sf2 files don't
register in the filelist.  (One odd thing that I noticed when setting
the default text font to your new Accuny12 is that the line spacing is
way too tall in the filelist for example... but that may be an artifact
of loading them this way?)

- Doug