[ANN] BFAV 2.06 (recommended upgrade)

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at rnid.org.uk
Wed Feb 25 09:35:41 UTC 2004

> The most exciting thing about this release: I am pleased to announce
> that Ken Causey's tabs work has been integrated into the BFAV.  I
> believe that this makes the BFAV qualitatively more usable; the
> left-to-right progression of the tabs shows the harvesting
> process from
> start to finish.  As each tab is clicked, the BFAV window label is
> updated to list the number of posts for that tab (i.e., the number of
> 'Approved' posts).

Yes! Viva Ken's tabs! They look like they'll completely eradicate brain
farts like I had yesterday - you see an old bug, you check BFAV to make
sure noone else has fixed it (forgetting to check for [approved]), you
write a changeset... and then someone points out that the bug's already
been squashed :)

frank