Reminder: Harvesting Party TODAY 16:00 GMT

Cees de Groot cg at tric.nl
Wed Feb 25 15:11:22 UTC 2004

Ken Causey  <squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org> said:
>Just a reminder that the next Harvesting Party will take place between
>16:00 (4:00 PM) and 20:00 (8:00 PM) GMT today (Wednesday 2/25/2004).

Talk about harvesting - no actual harvesting has been taking place since
the last party, as far as I can tell. At least, I updated my image today
and no updates were available.

If we want these harvesting parties to become succesful, I think it is
vital to provide as much feedback as possible. Which includes seeing
stuff back in the update stream as a result of all the work that has
been done...

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.tric.nl     <cg at tric.nl>
tric, the new way           helpdesk/ticketing software, VoIP/CTI,