[BFAV] Another nuisance (was: "Couldn't delete old version of file" exception revisited)

German Morales germanmorales at delta-sys.com
Wed Feb 25 19:22:56 UTC 2004

> latest.zip can't be deleted and an exception gets raised.

I suffered this too, but I've another problem:

When reviewing things in BFAV, I use to start with an empty image and save
different versions ("save as..." or "save as new version...") while I
review, install and test different enhancements.

The problem is that if I "load updates" in BFAV in one image, and then try
the same in another, the second image says that "there are no new posts".
It seems as if the list of loaded BFAV items is maintained outside the
image, and since I have different images in the same directory, the first
image I updated receives the new posts, while the others think that their
are OK as they are, which is of course false.

It happened to someone else? ideas?

Thanks in advance,

German Morales