[BUG] ArchiveViewer's button font

Ned Konz ned at squeakland.org
Wed Feb 25 20:54:14 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 25 February 2004 12:46 pm, Andreas Raab wrote:
> Anyone up to fixing this? I have installed a font for small icons and it
> looks like it's the "smallest font" that is being detected here.

So in the absence of any font metrics or font identification, what would you
suggest? I tried to get away from hard-coded font names; I suppose that I
could just use the balloon help font (and hope that it's small enough), or
add a Preference that would default to that.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com/squeak/