About project on Small-land

German Morales germanmorales at delta-sys.com
Wed Feb 25 22:42:44 UTC 2004

Hi Stef,

You can get or create the Small-Land image following the instructions here:
http://swiki.agro.uba.ar/small_land/13
although you will have to exercise your Spanish skills ;-)

Hints:
a. Download a ready to use image from
http://swiki.agro.uba.ar/small_land/58 (more spanish required)

or

b. Download 0000-Tools-dgd.cs.gz and install it in a fresh 3.5 image. Then
execute "Tools new updateFromSmallLandSwikiPage". After a long time it
will
download and install all the changesets needed.

Hope this helps,

German Morales