Reminder: Harvesting Party TODAY 16:00 GMT

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Thu Feb 26 08:48:47 UTC 2004

Hi all!

Slightly related:

I was slightly disappointed (not at any specific person, just in
general) that I was the nly harvester attending the 4-hour party
yesterday. Sure, I was only there the last 2 hours and a while after
that. :)

But my point is - these parties actually attract quite a few people
hungry to help and we need to be there and catch them. That is really
important.

Yesterday went fine, Ken and I and some more people were there. But we
need more people to attend! Come on now - IRC isn't that hard. ;-)

regards, Göran