Reminder: Harvesting Party TODAY 16:00 GMT

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Thu Feb 26 11:44:13 UTC 2004

ducasse <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:
> Hi goran
>
> should I use a squeak 3.4 image to run IRC because I tried in 3.7 but I
> could not make it run.

Well, I use a 3.4 image. But I did post instructions on how to get it
working in 3.6 IIRC.

> I think that this is important to let people the time to come. No hurry
> just in the time. With marcus
> we were having fun harvesting at the same time some friday afternoon
> and evenings after long week of
> work.

Yeah, I am certain this will grow - just wanted to "push" a little. :)

Later tonight I can take a look at EnhIRC and see if I can whip up a
working release.
I could also "forcefully" add myself as a co-maintainer to EnhIRC. Hehe,
the perks of being the SM admin. ;)

regards, Göran

PS. If someone could give me a hand - I would like a list of the current
approved harvesters. Perhaps it is listed somewhere - just point me to
it. I got an idea yesterday about making BFAV a bit smarter when it
comes to allowing approvals etc. Lots of newbies fall into that trap.