Reminder: Harvesting Party TODAY 16:00 GMT

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de
Thu Feb 26 13:08:55 UTC 2004

Am 26.02.2004 um 12:44 schrieb goran.krampe at bluefish.se:

> Later tonight I can take a look at EnhIRC and see if I can whip up a
> working release.
> I could also "forcefully" add myself as a co-maintainer to EnhIRC.
> Hehe,
> the perks of being the SM admin. ;)

I think we should retire EnhIRC and just add all the changes to the IRC
package. No need to have two.

I already put the IRC code from 3.6 on SqueakSource (read/write, so
everybody
can submit patches). We could use this as a starting point.

I think Brent did some work on EnhIRC, too.

> regards, Göran
>
> PS. If someone could give me a hand - I would like a list of the
> current
> approved harvesters. Perhaps it is listed somewhere - just point me to
> it. I got an idea yesterday about making BFAV a bit smarter when it
> comes to allowing approvals etc. Lots of newbies fall into that trap.

http://swiki.squeakfoundation.org/squeakfoundation/45

  The Harvesters are made up of three groups:

  1. Harvesting Volunteers (currently 3 people: Marcus Denker, Stephane
Ducasse, and Mike Rutenberg)
  2. The Guides (6 people)
  3. Squeak Central members (7 people)

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de