About project on Small-land

Diego Gomez Deck DiegoGomezDeck at ConsultAr.com
Thu Feb 26 08:53:01 UTC 2004

Hi Stef,

As German Morales already pointed, you can use our image
(http://squeak.linex.org/W32/Squeak35-SmallLand-Imagen-0176.zip).

Our image is based on 3.5 and includes TTF support and BitStream fonts.

We'll switch to 3.7 as soon 3.7 becomes beta and we find the time to do
it ;)

Cheers,

Diego

--