enhanced IRC (was Re: Reminder: Harvesting Party TODAY 16:00 GMT)

Frank Caggiano frank at crystal-objects.com
Fri Feb 27 15:40:35 UTC 2004

Marcus Denker wrote:

> Keep in mind that the code of SqueakSource is the IRC-Code of 3.6. So we
> need to add the EnhIRC changes
> first.
>
> And Ned posted some code, too. And Brent did some work ...
>
> It would be nice to have a real maintainer for the IRC package (I
> personaly won't have time to actually put
> any work into this).

Ok (taking  a deep breath) I'll volunteer to be the maintainer or second
  maintainer or whatever on IRC/EnhancedIRC. I think I've figured out
enough of monticello to do this.

Do we what to make one combined IRC/EnhancedIRC package or do we keep
them separate? I should be able to make one combined package with the
changes needed to run Enhanced IRC in 3.7 and combine in any other
changes out there. We could use that as the base for future changes.

regards

--
Frank Caggiano				"The best education for the best
caggiano at crystal-objects.com		is the best education for all."

Logo Users Ring
http://www.crystal-objects.com/logo/logoring.html