enhanced irc and my new email address

Stephan B. Wessels swessels at cox.net
Fri Feb 27 18:29:03 UTC 2004

Hello everyone.

I haven't been on the Squeak mailing list for a while and have a new
e-mail address.  swessels at cox.net.  Just re-registered with the new
address.

Work has been taking up all of my squeak-time for the past few months.
However, someone talked to me earlier this week and advised me there
has been some discussion going on around the Enhanced IRC client which
I had written many moons ago.  As I understand it, there are a few
issues with it and Squeak 3.7.  I even received an e-mail from Ned Konz
recently with an attached change set.

What is the current condition and who is working on it?  Can I help?
I'd be happy to collaborate with whatever team is working on improving
the application.  At this time I have yet to migrate any of my goodies
to Squeak 3.7.  I haven't touched Squeak since OOPSLA.  This weekend
has some free time for me.

  - Steve