enhanced irc and my new email address

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Fri Feb 27 19:22:56 UTC 2004

Hi stephan

welcome back.

have a look at the thread: 	Re: enhanced IRC (was Re: Reminder:
Harvesting Party TODAY 16:00 GMT)
marcus creates an entry in SqueakSource kilana.unibe.ch:8888/

Stef

Your goodies are cool so I hope that we will have some of them in 3.7.
In particular, what is the status of
the merge between all the keybinding tools?