[ENH] Add Horizontal Scrollbar to ScrollPane

dway at mailcan.com dway at mailcan.com
Sat Feb 28 06:36:41 UTC 2004

This is a re-post of Steve Swerling's addHorzScrollbar changeset from
Dec 2002 which was closed due to timeout.  It would be great to see this
updated & incorporated... maybe someone could fix/merge the out of date
methods, which I've listed below. (courtesy of the ConflictChecker)

This changeset adds a horizontal scrollbar automatically where needed,
for example in a hierarchical list morph if any lines are wider than the
pane.  If this were incorporated, I believe we should also be able to
get rid of TwoWayScrollPane? (which contains a lot of duplicate/stale
code with ScrollPane anyway)

- Doug

--------------------
Checking addHorzScrollbar.cs (#5138) for method conflicts with
changesets after 5138threePointFourNowBeta ...
CONFLICT found for ScrollPane class>>getMenu: with newer changeset
5240MCP-Complete
CONFLICT found for ScrollPane class>>mouseLeave: with newer changeset
5240MCP-Complete
CONFLICT found for ScrollPane class>>mouseEnter: with newer changeset
5240MCP-Complete
CONFLICT found for ScrollPane class>>hideScrollBar with newer changeset
5486MorphRemoval-ar-nk
CONFLICT found for ScrollPane class>>scrollbarWidth with newer changeset
5536NewLook-dgd
CONFLICT found for ScrollPane class>>initialize with newer changeset
5240MCP-Complete
CONFLICT found for ScrollPane class>>addCustomMenuItems:hand: with newer
changeset 5546CompleteTranslation37-dgd
CONFLICT found for ScrollPane class>>resizeScrollBar with newer
changeset 5240MCP-Complete
CONFLICT found for ScrollPane class>>retractableOrNot with newer
changeset 5486MorphRemoval-ar-nk
CONFLICT found for PluggableListMorph class>>list: with newer changesets
5435PLMTextColor-nk 5694LargeLists-ls
CONFLICT found for ScrollBar class>>totalSliderArea with newer changeset
5473HorizScrollbarLeftBtn-hpt
11 conflicts found.