[BUG] subscript is out of bounds: -11 when loading Connectors from SM

bernhard at pieber.com bernhard at pieber.com
Sat Feb 28 14:11:49 UTC 2004

I just wanted to let you know that I got an error when loading
Connectors 1.9 from SqeakMap.

I did the following:
- Downloaded Squeak3.7a-5657.zip
- Updated code from the Squeak Public Updates (European Mirror)
- Opened the Package Loader
- Upgraded all installed packages
- In the process I was asked if I wanted to install the latest version
of Monticello
- Answered yes
- Installed Connectors  1.9 from SqueakMap

I got the following message dialog
Error occurred during install:
subscript is out of bounds: -11

I pressed Alt-. and looked at the full stack. The error originates from
the following statement in SARInstaller>DoIt
	ConnectorsInfo instVarNamed: 'default' put: nil.

Another small thing: The SM Version Comment of the Connectors package
says:
There is no package named DVS on SqueakMap. Is it still required or
should it mention Monticello instead?

Thanks for your support!

- Bernhard