[BUG] KomPackagingInfo class>>doesNotUnderstand: #default when loading KomHttpServer from SM

bernhard at pieber.com bernhard at pieber.com
Sun Feb 29 21:43:46 UTC 2004

Avi Bryant <avi at beta4.com> wrote:
> On Feb 29, 2004, at 8:33 AM, bernhard at pieber.com wrote:
> > Has anyone managed to get Seaside and KomHttpServer running in a
> > 3.7alpha image?
>
> Yes, I run them in 3.7a frequently.
>
> What other packages do you have installed?  Perhaps there's a conflict
> somewhere?
Thanks for answering!

Before I attempt to load KomHttpServer from SqueakMap I have the
following packages loaded in an image with 5707 as the highest update
number:

MCInstaller (9)
Monticello (131)
PackageInfo (9)
SARInstaller for 3.6 (28)
SqueakMap2 base (0.96)
SqueakMap2 loader (0.92)
Test Runner Enhancements (1.9)
VersionNumber (1.0)

In the meantime I got Seaside running in a 3.6 image. There I realized
that KomPackagingInfo inherited #default from PackageInfo which does not
implement #default anymore in PackageInfo-Base-avi.9.

Do you happen to know in which version it was removed and why? If the
#default should not be used anymore what should be used instead?

Now this reminds me of the bug report I sent out on February the 21st.
See [BUG]MCMockPackageInfo class(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #default. I
think this has the same reason.

- Bernhard