[BUG] can't find EOCD position when loading SqueakSource from SqueakMap

bernhard at pieber.com bernhard at pieber.com
Sun Feb 29 17:55:09 UTC 2004

Thanks for setting up the SqueakSource repository! I find it really cool
and wanted to try to set up my own server for playing around. However, I
did not come far.

I tried to load SqueakSource 76 from SqueakMap and I got the following
error:
'Error occurred during install:
can''t find EOCD position'

I tried it with Squeak3.7alpha-5707 and Squeak3.6 and got the same
error.

I just wanted to let you know about that.

Is SqueakSource its own WebDAV server or do I need my own? Is there
documentation I should read before I bother you on this list?

- Bernhard