file locking primitive

Julian Fitzell julian at beta4.com
Sat Jan 3 20:11:55 UTC 2004

Hmm... Andrew seemed to be under the impression that the locking
currently didn't work at all on *nix (in the latest code you've given
us) and that adding a primitive was the correct action. If this already
works, we should be doing something else, or you're already doing it
then I would definitely like to know about it... :)

We do need to run the server on *nix, so what do you recommend?

Julian

julian at beta4.com
Beta4 Productions (http://www.beta4.com)