reverse turing test

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Mon Jan 5 15:18:04 UTC 2004

Ahh, before I looked at the example, I thought it was a means to detect
bots through poor, machine generated english sentences trying to trick you
into going to a porn site.  This looks easier. :)

I'm not sure of a quick-n-simple way to get the wavyness in the letters,
but having two words on top of another skewed at different angles should
be pretty easy...

Regards,
Aaron

--
"truth is beautiful, without doubt; but so are lies." :: r. w. emerson