ask for APSL? for real this time?

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Tue Jan 6 21:30:46 UTC 2004

Bert Freudenberg <bert at impara.de> wrote:

> Am 06.01.2004 um 11:19 schrieb Gary Fisher:
> > The current license is more than adequate.
>
> Did anybody read the nice warning that was put up on squeak.sf.net
> recently? We may want to start looking for a different place to put the
> VM code.
We did, Cees was going to install CVS on his machines and consider
moving us over to there. Hell, we might even get decent service instead
of blank stares; assuming we can peel him away from his favourite games
:-)

tim
"How many Pak Protectors does it take to change a lightbulb?" "Only one, but the lightbulb has to smell right."