ask for APSL? for real this time?

John Pfersich jp1660 at att.net
Wed Jan 7 06:22:12 UTC 2004

Well,  I tried to register a project at SourceForge that was to be based on
Squeak
and they rejected it because they don't consider Squeak to be open source.
I don't
consider the current license to be adequate in any shape or form.  And with
that
kind of attitude, I'll not continue its development in Squeak.