About harvesting

Markus Gaelli gaelli at emergent.de
Wed Jan 7 11:10:06 UTC 2004

Hi folks,

how about sorting the submitted fixes/enhancements according to the
number of "made-it-to-the-image"-_reviews_ the submitter did in the
last time?

So on the top of the todo-list one can see the fixes/enhancements of the
helpful people? Maybe it motivates people to help, if this increases
their chance
that their own fixes will be reviewed sooner.

Regards,

Markus