ask for APSL? for real this time?

Jarvis, Robert P. (Bob) (Contingent) bob.jarvis at timken.com
Wed Jan 7 14:34:46 UTC 2004

Just a question - since when does SourceForge care about the
open-sourcedness of a development tool?  I've had involvement with at least
one project (MinneStore) at SourceForge where the development tools in
question (VW, Dolphin, and other Smalltalks) are most emphatically NOT open
source and the project was approved without question.  There are other
projects there that are developed for .NET (the NUnit testing framework that
I use comes to mind), and .NET is most emphatically not an open-source
development tool.  So has SourceForge changed their policy?

Bob Jarvis
Compuware @ Timken

PLEASE NOTE: The above email address has recently changed from a previous naming standard -- if this does not match your records, please update them to use this new name in future email addressed to this individual.

This message and any attachments are intended for the
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not forward, copy, print, use or disclose this
communication to others; also please notify the sender by
replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.

The Timken Company