About harvesting

Oca Emilio eoca at afip.gov.ar
Wed Jan 7 15:50:09 UTC 2004

Hi,

May be it can be established a partnership program.
Who submits something (ENH,BUG,FIX,etc) to the list privately asks, begs or
even pays a friend/partner/co-author/co-worker to review/comment his
submission. Next time that favor could be back.
This way reviewing could become a bit more personal and submitters get more
involved in the "made-it-to-the-image" process.
I hope this helps.
Regards.

	Emilio