About harvesting

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Jan 7 17:36:24 UTC 2004

On 7 janv. 04, at 12:10, Markus Gaelli wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> how about sorting the submitted fixes/enhancements according to the
> number of "made-it-to-the-image"-_reviews_ the submitter did in the
> last time?
>
> So on the top of the todo-list one can see the fixes/enhancements of
> the
> helpful people? Maybe it motivates people to help, if this increases
> their chance
> that their own fixes will be reviewed sooner.

Don't you think that this is not already somehow happening. I pay
extreme attention
that people participating a lot do not get frustrated by thikning that
we do not take care of their work.
My point was not at that level. If I have to check all the bug
submissions and closed them
then I do not do something else and thsi is the same for marcus.

Stef