ask for APSL? for real this time?

Cees de Groot cg at tric.nl
Thu Jan 8 00:26:27 UTC 2004

Lothar Schenk  <squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org> said:
>I think dual-licensing of original new contributions will create still more of
>a mess than we have now, because more code will be released under legally
>dubious terms.

I don't think you understand dual licensing. If I release code under
SqueakL+MIT, it means that the licensee can choose under what terms
he/she wants to use my code (or, of course, choose that neither license
is appropriate and not use my code). That is very clear, very common,
and very appropriate behavior in this case. There is nothing legally
dubious about it.

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.tric.nl     <cg at tric.nl>
tric, the new way           helpdesk/ticketing software, VoIP/CTI,