ask for APSL? for real this time?

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Thu Jan 8 14:42:56 UTC 2004

That seems odd to me.  Dynapad was accepted at SourceForge (though
everything else is at swiki.net, only downloads are at sf.net) with no
problems. I certainly haven't made it being Squeak-based a secret. :)

Regards,
Aaron

--
  "the question is no longer between violence and non-violence; It is
between non-violence and non-existence."  :: martin luther king junior