Celeste

danielv at netvision.net.il danielv at netvision.net.il
Thu Jan 8 16:30:11 UTC 2004

Hi guys.

I've recently started using the new converged FC/Celeste. I have a
couple of comments.

ScaffoldingCeleste doesn't really work. For example, the cmd-s keyboard
shortcut for subject filter walks back. We should either fix it, or not
make it the default.

Also, I wonder how people actually use the FC GUI. With it I find it
quite tedious to get into the new category every time, and then to exit
it to check the .tosend. or .spam. categories which I occaisonally wish
to look at. It seems like a big deficiency to me, maybe I'm just using
it wrong... or maybe I just need to add some keyboard shortcuts.

Daniel Vainsencher